Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MECEP - Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program

1. Senior Member

MECEP - Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program

Advertisements
    Can anyone give me any information/advice on this program for the Marine Corps? My DF wants to do this when he gets back from Iraq, and I'd just like to know a little more about it. Thanks ladies!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  2. Senior Member
    I'm bumping this one up from back in July to see if anyone has entered with some new info!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  3. Senior Member
    I'll PM you in a few. I've been doing similar research for my DB about all the commissioning programs through the Marines... (he wants to know also for when he gets back)

PS: Do you know where I/He would have to go or what he would have to do to get his SMARTS? He was going to send them to me, but forgot and left them in his storage on base. He is also not the most computer literate person... lol and he's apparently not taken full advantage of his base education center/officer
  4. ltlfoot
    DH was going to do this, but decided to go WO instead. I'll see if I can find the list of stuff he needs to do. I found it in layman's terms But, he needs to have a high GT score on his ASVAB as well as SAT or ACT within the last 4 years (maybe it was 6 lol!). He also has to have a 1st class PFT. Arg, I know there is more. Okay, off to find that web page.
  5. ltlfoot
    This isn't what I was looking for, but it's an article in the MCRDSD newspaper. And, good news for some, they changed the ASVAB score needed. It used to be like a 110 GT, but now it's a 74 overall OR the SAT/ACT score. It seems as though they are wanting more officers. Now might be a good time to go in! http://www.mcrdsd.usmc.mil/chevron/M...07/07Aug10.pdf
  6. Senior Member
    Thanks for the help ladies! All of these scores and numbers! I hope DF qualifies because he really wants to do it! I have to figure out his scores and whatnot...