Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: packages in BCT....

1. chels_chels

packages in BCT....

Advertisements
    so Db calls me on Tuesday saying he needs some things...but i was wondering since its only basic, can i send him like somewhat of a package? like all he said he needs is basic stuff like stamps, writing supplies, soap, stuff for his razor bumps, a Bible and some clippers. so is it cool if i sent it all? i'd hate for it all to get sent back to me...
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chels_chels View Post
    so Db calls me on Tuesday saying he needs some things...but i was wondering since its only basic, can i send him like somewhat of a package? like all he said he needs is basic stuff like stamps, writing supplies, soap, stuff for his razor bumps, a Bible and some clippers. so is it cool if i sent it all? i'd hate for it all to get sent back to me...
    I sent DJ stuff in Marine Copr boot, and he didnt have a problem recieving it. I guess it really depends on his drill instructor though

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  3. msdarbonne
    It should be fine.
  4. chels_chels
    Quote Originally Posted by inmansgirl06 View Post
    I sent DJ stuff in Marine Copr boot, and he didnt have a problem recieving it. I guess it really depends on his drill instructor though

okay...thanks. because it would be a waste, you know? so that's my plan tomorrow after work...lol.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

In the letter my husband just sent, he said they could receive packages no bigger than a shoebox....I don't know if it's the same at every base, but I'd try not to go over that limit just in case.

Hope that helps!