Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: he's not getting any of my letters

1. chels_chels

Whatever he's not getting any of my letters

Advertisements
    and it's really killing me!! he's been gone for about a 2wks now and i send him letters every day....and i get at least 2 letters from him a day and he ALWAYS tells me that he's not getting any of mine. are they hoarding them from him? he says it breaks his heart because everyone gets called during mail time but him and that as he wrote the letter i got today he cried. but i write him every day and send them everyday!!!! i mean...i know it doesn't take 2 WEEKS from a letter to get to fort leonard wood, mo from san diego, ca.....and the post office isn't sending them back...so i mean....what??? is this normal???
  2. Armylove
    are you sure you have the address right? and the address he gave you is right?
  3. Senior Member
    You get two letters a day????? Whoa.. How lucky are you to have such a sweet guy!!! I'm jealous

I'm so sorry that he's not getting your letters, I hope they come through soon!

Double check the addy just to be sure... This might sound dumb, but you know the post office raised the cost of a stamp right?
  4. Psych Student by Day..
    Psych Student by Day..
    This might be totally off, but I know postage recently went up. I have no idea though. I hope he gets them soon

Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!
  5. chels_chels
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBarnum View Post
    are you sure you have the address right? and the address he gave you is right?

yes i'm 1,000% positive!!! and in e v e r y letter he like writes the address saying THIS is how you write it and all of this....asking me if i'm sure that i am doing it write because he gets none of my letters. and i do it right!!! i feel like a loser because im in tears...but im not a loser and i don't wanna go to my friends because they probably think im being "emotional".
  6. chels_chels
    yeah...i know postage went up...it went up like the 2nd or 3rd letter i sent (lol). and i drop the letters off every morning when i get off of work or before it....i just don't get it...
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i know when dh was in basic he went a few weeks without getting my letters even though i was writing to the correct address. if he fucked up he might not be getting mail
  8. Psych Student by Day..
    Psych Student by Day..
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    i know when dh was in basic he went a few weeks without getting my letters even though i was writing to the correct address. if he fucked up he might not be getting mail
    Mike didn't get my letters for almost a month. His division didn't have mail privledges right away

Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!
  9. chels_chels
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    Mike didn't get my letters for almost a month. His division didn't have mail privledges right away
    i hope that isn't the case...why would i get all of his letters but he gets none of mine? and from the content of the letters...he's going through it and really needs me...and i don't know...this may sound kinda weird, but it hurts to know that he thinks i'm not writing him...does that make sense? my dad says they may be just being asses and that he may get them all at once (my dads a navy vet...).
  10. Banned
    Banned
    As confusing as it is it often takes longer for mail to go in to them than it does for it to come out to you. It isn't uncommon for it to take 3 or more weeks for them to start receiving your letters. Just keep writing and know that eventually he will get your letters.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast