Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: hello

1. lindakaiser1

hello

Advertisements
    well we have been back for a week now trying to get back into our old patern now,but it was a great trip and well worth seeing my husband again for those of you who don't know my husband just gratuated bct yay, now i think iam more depressed then i was before hope that is normal can't seem to shake it, i tell alot of people around me and the don't understand shoot i don't understand think i would still be on cloud nine from seeing him, anyways i would post some pics but it says iam not aloud but when i am i will post away lo, well that's it for my little update oh i do get to talk to him everynight now so iam happy about that too
  2. valerie
    I think being a little depressed is definitely o.k. Every time i go see db I am so happy and leaving is very hard. I usually lie in bed for a week. I try to stay busy with work and school but it is hard. We have been doing long distance for a year now so i know what you are going through.

I am happy that you got to see him. Missing is the hardest part and it never gets easier. But this website seems to ease my pain and i hope it does the same for you.