Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Number

1. inlovewithjon

Number

Advertisements
    Can anyone help me find the number for Fort Jackson? I want to call to see if Jon is graduating or not...there are so many numbers and i don't want to be on hold for ever.
  2. inlovewithjon
    I'm just bumping this up incase you missed it. I really want to call ASAP but i have no idea who to call. Please help!! Thanks in advance!
  3. ashlee4806
    A friend of mine is there right now for AIT..I'll ask him and get back to you ASAP!
  4. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    girl, relax. they aren't going to tell you...... i know that sounds mean/harsh but its up to the servicemember to tell you.... the military will not give out info unless you're a spouse or family member ON RECORD with them....
  5. ashlee4806
    Quote Originally Posted by troublemaker View Post
    girl, relax. they aren't going to tell you...... i know that sounds mean/harsh but its up to the servicemember to tell you.... the military will not give out info unless you're a spouse or family member ON RECORD with them....
    Yeah, she's right. I thought you were a spouse.

His parents will know if he is or isn't graduating. Because he would have contacted them to not make a trip down there if he wasn't
  6. ashlee4806
    Ok my friend said go to the Ft Jackson website, and as long as you know his company you can look up to see if he's graduating Sorry took me so long, he doesn't have a number and he just got out of class.