Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: We finally have a path forward!!!

1. Senior Member

Dance We finally have a path forward!!!

Advertisements
    Updates to my previous post!

http://www.militarysos.com/forum/ven...illing-me.html

There is some good news and some bad. Bad is that DH didnít pass the PA bar exam But luckily he only needed to pass one exam to start working as a JAG officer and he recently found out that he passed the NJ bar!!

It is literally the biggest relief I have ever felt to know that after the heartache/expense of law school that he is officially a lawyer and has a job! He starts Naval Justice School in Newport RI at the end of Jan which allows us time to visit friends in Germany and to spend the holidays with family in Philly so the timing worked out pretty well!

Once he is done training, it looks like we will be moving to San Diego in April!! I canít believe that we finally have a concrete timeline so Iím getting really excited. Youíll probably be seeing more posts from me about living in San Diego and about Navy life in general
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That is awesome news!!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Sorry about the PA exam but to him on the NJ exam - so glad it all seems to be falling into place!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna*Banana View Post
    Updates to my previous post!

http://www.militarysos.com/forum/ven...illing-me.html

There is some good news and some bad. Bad is that DH didn’t pass the PA bar exam But luckily he only needed to pass one exam to start working as a JAG officer and he recently found out that he passed the NJ bar!!

It is literally the biggest relief I have ever felt to know that after the heartache/expense of law school that he is officially a lawyer and has a job! He starts Naval Justice School in Newport RI at the end of Jan which allows us time to visit friends in Germany and to spend the holidays with family in Philly so the timing worked out pretty well!

Once he is done training, it looks like we will be moving to San Diego in April!! I can’t believe that we finally have a concrete timeline so I’m getting really excited. You’ll probably be seeing more posts from me about living in San Diego and about Navy life in general
    Quote Originally Posted by ZivaD View Post
    Sorry about the PA exam but to him on the NJ exam - so glad it all seems to be falling into place!
    Thanks!! Its hard to believe that this whole process has taken 4 and a half years but I'm so glad that we are ready to move on to the next part of our lives.
  5. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I'm glad things are working out for you! Also, let me know when you're here in SD
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    I'm glad things are working out for you! Also, let me know when you're here in SD
    Definitely! I can wait to meet some of you SD ladies!