Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: privileges...

1. inlovewithjon

privileges...

Advertisements
    so...i heard from one of my friends that her boyfriend, who is in the same platoon that my boyfriend is in, can write letters and call often...my boyfriend can't. why is that? is it because my bf could've gotten in trouble or do they just randomly give out these privileges? i'm really scared about my boyfriend and i'm praying he didn't do anything stupid!
  2. Senior Member
    Don't worry it the same thing happened to tom and I worried and worried and when he finally wrote me he told me he was really tired and didn't have time really to write. The phone call thing is really weird because tom always called with everyone in his platoon. I hope you figure it out. I will ask my hubby tonight and see what he says!
  3. armywifebridges
    Some in my dhs platoon was alwaysgetting introuble and makingitso that theycouldnot call. But I got a call once a weekif only for a min at times. He was onof the top inhis platoon. But dont worry it will be okay he will call soon. Dh was notable to write but in the chow line.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Everyone is allowed to write letters. Unless he can't go to the shoppette to buy paper and stamps because of his platoon messing up. IF that's the case, he should try to bum some off another Soldier.

Have you talked to him at all? What did he say about the letter writing?
  5. inlovewithjon
    Quote Originally Posted by goldilockz View Post
    Everyone is allowed to write letters. Unless he can't go to the shoppette to buy paper and stamps because of his platoon messing up. IF that's the case, he should try to bum some off another Soldier.

Have you talked to him at all? What did he say about the letter writing?
    I got a call on Wednesday. He said he sent me a letter last saturday so i shoudl be getting it soon! He did say that he is in a bad platoon and they keep on getting in trouble.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithjon View Post
    I got a call on Wednesday. He said he sent me a letter last saturday so i shoudl be getting it soon! He did say that he is in a bad platoon and they keep on getting in trouble.