Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to wear to Missouri next month of graduation.

1. After all you're my wonderwall
    After all you're my wonderwall

What to wear to Missouri next month of graduation.

Advertisements
    I'm flying out to Missouri next month at the end of March for the graduation. I was wondering what to wear? I live in California and today its in like the 80's. I was wondering if anyone knows what to bring. I also have a daughter who is 2. I guess a jacket. HAHA, but what should I wear to the graduation or family day? Jeans? Do people dress up? Thanks!
  2. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    The only thing I know is I think yesterday it was snowing in Missouri where my DHs family is at!! They are about an hour south of St. Louis!! So Im going to guess its going to be cold!! I would go online and keep looking at the weather!! But for graduation I have no idea what to wear!!
  3. After all you're my wonderwall
    Yeah I've been looking at the weather a lot more, just because I'll be going. I don't even own a jacket. I guess I should start looking into buying one. Thanks for your help!
  4. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    No problem!!
  5. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    Nice Warm Jacket!! It's in the 30s today....but it's been Blistery Cold the last few weeks. It should warm up a little by the end of March, but definitely prepare for dressing warm.

My little Loves!
  6. After all you're my wonderwall
    Thanks for you input. I guess I'll start looking for the jacket. Do you know of any good ones? HAHAHA, like i've told you i live in CA and don't own a jacket. HAHA. Maybe I should wait until the end of the month?
  7. Kristin
    Just keep an eye on the weather on the weather channel online. It's been VERY cold here recently but in March the weather does all kinds of weird things in this area!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Prepare for VERY cold, even tho it's end of March. Better to have what you don't need, than to need what you don't have,
  9. armywifebridges
    you could wear jeans for family day. we dressed up for grad day. we will bein va in the middle of march so everyone has pasnts. hope this helps
  10. Senior Member
    Are you going for an A-School graduation? I've got a friend up there for Seabees right now! I'm best friends with his wife It should still be cold up there next month, so make sure you have warm stuff...and check the weather before you go!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast