Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: SDA/HSST list?

1. Regular Member

Confused SDA/HSST list?

Advertisements
    Anyone know when they are releasing the new SDA list? My husband was put on the board in February and we haven't heard anything back yet. I'm not sure how this works, but not knowing is really driving me crazy!
  2. Senior Member
    Haven't heard anything either. My husband is on the HSST list. The last I heard was he finds out next month (April) if he is selected for recruiting duty and if/when he'd go to recruiting school. When in April? I figure when my husband finds out, I will be the first to know.

ETA: DH said that the earliest he would attend recruiting school is Sep 2013 and the latest is Aug 2014. Recruiting school is about two months long, and he won't find out where he will be a recruiter/where we will PCS to until he's halfway through recruiting school. I hate waiting and not knowing also. I'm in the same boat as you are. I stopped asking DH because nothing new has changed.
    Last edited by Deifick; 03-19-2013 at 09:02 AM.
  3. Senior Member
    Update: I just found out today that DH starts recruiting school Jan 2014. His friend in the same unit goes in Sep 2014. We don't know where he will be stationed for recruiting duty, but at least we know when. Hopefully, you will find out soon.