Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The 1st of many hard separations

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

The 1st of many hard separations

Advertisements
    I don't like the description after the Bootcamp folder. I don't think it helps to have to see that when your man is getting ready to be sent off to boot. It's depressing and I don't think it puts a good light on the situation. We all know it's gonna be hard... but then to see it next to the folder on the boards everyday (or as often as you get on)... I just don't like it in my opinion.
  2. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Military Life! Gotta love it. I know it does not seem like it now but it will get easier and you will get use to it.
  3. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, the first of many hard separations is exactly what it is.

I'm sorry the verbage depresses you though - reality bites. Try not to let it get to you, that's what we're all here for!! To help, I mean - not to get to you. Geez I need more coffee The font is small so maybe you can just not look at it
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Unfortunately, the first of many hard separations is exactly what it is.

I'm sorry the verbage depresses you though - reality bites. Try not to let it get to you, that's what we're all here for!! To help, I mean - not to get to you. Geez I need more coffee The font is small so maybe you can just not look at it
    I have a countdown function on my cell phone so I put it the date my boyfriend leaves for bootcamp. I don't look at it often because I feel like that date is a date of impending doom.
    But you are right, the font is small... so I'll just sit farther back from the computer screen so that I won't have to see it.
  5. Crystal Lee
    it may seem like doom...and it may feel like it too...but when you get to see him again it'll be worth it. just write lots and lots of letters and cards. my husband and i got married about 9 or 10 days before he had to leave. It was hard. But looking back on it now it all worth it and helps you grow stronger as a couple.
  6. Senior Member
    unfourntaley seperation is hard but it is the military life u will get through it girl just take one day at a time and it will fly by!