Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bootcamp Graduation

1. xcountryqtx

Bootcamp Graduation

Advertisements
    OK! So my bf only has 17 more days until he graduates! I am so excited but anyways, so does anyone know if i will get to see him before the ceramony or do i just get to see him after? And another thing lets say he did get set back will he get to call and let us know or just hear it by letters? jw. thanks again.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    When my ex graduated from bootcamp he was supposed to have the whole weekend off. Something happened though and he only got an hour that Saturday. Since I was in Germany and not actually there I don't know why exactly though.
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  3. Senior Member
    You won't get to see him before hand. As far as getting rolled it would depend on his RDC's as to whether they gave him phone time but most likely he would have to let you know by letter...although that close to the end RDCs are very cool...especially once you pass battlestations.

Ask Me About IH!
  4. ash
    i love the red sox
    i love the red sox
    Blog Entries
    you wont see them until after the ceremony. . . the amound of liberty they get depends on if their division is hall of fame or not (hall of fame gets an extra hour).. when my boy graduated a little over a year ago we got to pick him up pretty early in the morning and i dont think he had to be back til 10 or something, but his division was hall of fame... i think they get to call if they get held back. my guy got in a little trouble at the end and thought he wouldn't get to have liberty so his RDC let him call, but then he was yeoman and they loved him so i dont know if that is the norm.. have fun at your man's graduation!
    this is like a bad movie, and i'd give it a 5 on my netflix
  5. Breezy
    Mine was 11 1/2 years ago so we didn't get to see until the ceremony
  6. AJsNavyGirl
    yeah no seeing him before it.... then once liberty is called you will see him and he will tell you what time he has to be back at his barracks.... db had a grad and go so it was 2 hours on base 2 hours in the airport... good luck... take lots of pictures... try to sit near the front but still up enough to get good pics!.... get there EARLY!... we got there at like 5:50am... and there were already ppl lined up outside of base!...
  7. xcountryqtx
    thanks yall so much! i am so excited and cant wait any longer! haha
  8. Breezy
    must be different now lol
    my dhs was in the late morning and we had good seats but too far up for MILs camera
  9. stokes
    Quote Originally Posted by ash87
    he was yeoman and they loved him so i dont know if that is the norm
    mine too!!

anyway, also he might have to stand gaurd, and i suggest wearing comfortable shoes, i don't know if they'll make you walk to the hall or not but i wore heels and not only were my toes freezing (it rained) but i had blisters good luck and have a great time. make him buy you something nice on michigan ave!!
  10. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    DEFINITELY wear comfy shoes! It's going to be colder than you know what up there right now too! We didn't get to see him until Libery Call. We sat on the front row too and got good pics, but he was in the 900 division so they were spaced out a little more and moved around quite a bit! Have fun!!!!

Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast