Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question??

1. kristal07

Question??

Advertisements
    I have a boyfriend in U.S ARMY Boot camp in Fort Benning GA. I would like to know something. I have 2 questions! One is that, Will he beable to home for the birth of are baby? Second one is that he is hearing that he will not beable to home after graduation because there to station for duty and then there going to send him off after 3 months after stationed somewhere then there going to send him to Iraq is that true.??? they cant do that else he has requested it right??
  2. Senior Member
    you should be able to call the local reed cross where you are... and they contact them and then they send them home.. my hubby is at marine boot camp and i know thats how they do it ....

on the iraq thing.... I don't know to nicely say, sorry ...if they tell him to go ... he goes

AMERICA RULES !!!
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    i have never heard of them sending anyone home from bootcamp for a birth. unless, life or death is involved.

the Iraq thing.... if they tell him go, he has to go. it doesnt matter how long he has been out of boot camp.
  4. Senior Member
    my friends hubby got to come home for the birth.... it was a hospitilization so they sent him home ... then again that was the marines... each division is different

AMERICA RULES !!!
  5. Senior Member
    When he enlisted did the recruiter ever say that he wouldn't go to Iraq at all? I really hate to say this but he is a soldier before he's anything. I am sorry that he has the potential to go over there almost right out of basic but unfortunately that is the nature of the Army beast, and the military as a whole. My wife has to face going over there too but on a ship instead of on land. Am I afraid for her, most definately, anything could happen. All you can do is pray for your SO to return home safely and alive.
  6. kristal07
    Ok then Thanks
  7. Senior Member
    One of my best friends graduated from bootcamp(at Ft Benning), went to jump school for like 3 weeks, got to his duty station at Ft. Campbell and not even a month later they went to Iraq...He's been there twice now. So yea he'll probably go.
  8. kristal07
    but my boyfriend just left 2wks ago. after he get back from christmas he'll be stationed somewhere thats what he is hearing anyways so i dont what to do but worrie! I enlisted for Infanitry and he request to come home to see his son be born right??
  9. kristal07
    I hope he can request to home n march, because the graduation date is 2nd of march and due the 8th of march!!!!!!!
  10. kristal07
    he recuiter told him that he wouldnt be going to IRAQ or anything like that. and also his recuiter told him he would be able to come home to see his baby be born, so what do i do if i go in labor before graduation day, will he be able to come home??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast