Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boot Camp....

1. Senior Member

Boot Camp....

Advertisements
    I just got my last offical call from my hubby...... sighs

can someone just tell me this is going to be ok.... I am sooo sad

He reported to paris island today and grad's on jan 26....soooo many holidays he will be missing !!!!

any advice ~!

AMERICA RULES !!!
  2. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    aww sweetie it will be alright ...at least you have other loved ones around. (i know, not any better ) are you able to write him at all?
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Things will definetly be ok. It'll be tough but you'll get through. Keep yourself busy and the time will pass. Surround yourself with supportive people.

Also, I see you're in Ohio. We're originally from Ohio. The northeastern part though. Next month we'll be back there for a little bit.

Good Luck and Best Wishes. I know it is hard but you can and will make it.
  4. EmilieS
    I know how hard it is when they first leave,but everything will get better..I am not going to say everything will get easier because it wont,but it will get better..I myself spent everday with my hubby so when he left it was devatating! It was so hard..You dont know when you will talk to them again..but then you get that first phone call or letter and it is AMAZING! And then befor you know it..you will see him again! but yes everything will be okay..if you need anything pm me.. : )
  5. Senior Member
    Write him a lot the letters keep them going and it helps you feel more connected to them.other than that just stay busy with school/work/kids/hobbies whatever you do hope times flies for you
    Ive been bitch slapped

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole1788 View Post
    Write him a lot the letters keep them going and it helps you feel more connected to them.other than that just stay busy with school/work/kids/hobbies whatever you do hope times flies for you
    good luck! and i'm sure they give a call here and there.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iLuvKev View Post
    good luck! and i'm sure they give a call here and there.

i WISH THEY DID.... I have been through this before with my best friend....and its no calls home ............sniff sniff...

I have already started to letters

also...thank you everyone who is putting them selves out there for me !!! You have no idea of what it means to me !!!!

AMERICA RULES !!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stay busy!! This is the perfect time to also try new things you've been meaning to do. Like if you had an activity you wanted to try, or new recipes you wanted to check out, but didn't want to experiment on him with.

You'll do great and it'll fly right by. It doesn't seem like that now, but it will. *promise*
    Nicki

Caleb Holt: Marriage isn't fireproof.
    Michael Simmons: Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it.
    -Fireproof

9. seanswife32
    I am going thru the same thing right now. My hubby has been gone since Oct.3rd and graduates bootcamp in one month from today! Time will go by fast. What helps me is keeping busy writing him a TON! I hand write everynight which hurts my wrist bad sometimes but it takes up more time than typing! Good luck and just remember he will be home soon!
  10. es07760
    its tough. my SO is almost done with boot... then ait... he graduates from it all in late dec (because he stays at the same base for boot AND ait) its tough... the first month is DEFINATELY the hardest. i know for me it got better.... he should get one or two calls while he is in basic... short, but sweet. it really makes you understand how much you appreciate them. i got my second call over the weekend and it meant the world to me. you will have your ups and downs but we are here for you! PM me if you need anything ever. you just gotta keep tellin yourself itll be okay, and keep lots of friends and support groups (like this one) near by so when you need it, they are there
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast