Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Going back to school

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Big Grin Going back to school

Advertisements
    I got approved for that program that gives military spouses $6,000 towards education. I'm getting a certificate in Law Enforcement online through Allied American University. It's a 5 class course that only costs $750 a class. So total it came to a little over $5,000 so I'm covered 100% through the military. I start my first class Nov 2nd Police and Police Procedures. I'm so excited I can't stand it!! I have to email him a copy of my high school diploma. I have a scanner that I need to hook up tonight when the girls go to bed. As soon as all this is done I can start Nov 2nd. By the time we get back to NY I will be able to get a good job to help support my daughters. I'm freaking excited!!! Did I mention how excited I am !! lol
  2. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    THAT'S SUPER AWESOME! CONGRATS!
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  3. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    Congrats!!!!!!
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  4. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amilitarywife347 View Post
    I got approved for that program that gives military spouses $6,000 towards education. I'm getting a certificate in Law Enforcement online through Allied American University. It's a 5 class course that only costs $750 a class. So total it came to a little over $5,000 so I'm covered 100% through the military. I start my first class Nov 2nd Police and Police Procedures. I'm so excited I can't stand it!! I have to email him a copy of my high school diploma. I have a scanner that I need to hook up tonight when the girls go to bed. As soon as all this is done I can start Nov 2nd. By the time we get back to NY I will be able to get a good job to help support my daughters. I'm freaking excited!!! Did I mention how excited I am !! lol
    Congrats, good luck with your classes. I'm looking at applying for that program too, I hope I get approved *fingers crossed*
    <3Ta Gra Agam Ort Deus Mo Fear Ciele <3