Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CPO fund raisers

1. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico

CPO fund raisers

Advertisements
    Could you guys help us (the ones going through it now) get some ideas for fund raisers?
    We'll appreciate it!
  2. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Car washes, bake sales, garage sales.. coin sales (DH's group did this), T shirt sales (they can have them printed and sell them)

Places like Chik Fil A and Hardees/Carl's Jr. do fundraisers.. Home demonstration companies (like partylite ) do fundraiser sales too.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

3. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    What is a coin sale?
  4. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Challenge coins... your DH will know what they are, as they'll be required to carry one around..

DH's mess had them made and had the selects sell them during initiation... I carried a bunch around and sold them. They make pretty decent money at $10 each.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

5. I love my Chief selectee!
    I love my Chief selectee!
    I'm going to be watching this thread because DH is tasked with coming up with all their fundraisers.
  6. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOliveOyl View Post
    Car washes, bake sales, garage sales.. coin sales (DH's group did this), T shirt sales (they can have them printed and sell them)

Places like Chik Fil A and Hardees/Carl's Jr. do fundraisers.. Home demonstration companies (like partylite ) do fundraiser sales too.

They would also make breakfast for the Genuine Chiefs every morning after PT and charge them for the meal.

They would make dinner for the evening meetings they had twice a week and charge them for it.

(They had to serve them according to their rank and seniority).

7. Senior Member
    My dh and the only one other guy that made it did car washes almost every Saturday, and made food/sold for the training meetings.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOliveOyl View Post
    My hub did all of those and they all turned out well. One of their favorite sales was "breakfast burritos" (which they took turns making) and bananas as a breakfast meal. He said they sold really well and turned a lot of profit. It was like $1 to make the stuff and then they sold the "meal" for I think $5, and it was a hit.

I also baked a LOT Of chocolate chip muffins and cookies. Both of those sold well. He did say the muffins were a huge hit.

Really, I think anything they can eat when they get to work and are hungry is a good thing!

He also did pizza for lunch, which I THINK they got from like Dominoes. They made good money on those too.

Lots and lots of car washes at the 7-11 and walgreens.

Coin sales.

Tshirts.

I think that was it
  9. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Quote Originally Posted by His Mermaid View Post

They would also make breakfast for the Genuine Chiefs every morning after PT and charge them for the meal.

They would make dinner for the evening meetings they had twice a week and charge them for it.

(They had to serve them according to their rank and seniority).
    DH got some donuts, cookies and juices to sale them for breakfast today but we didn't know how much to sell them for

Quote Originally Posted by Brandily View Post
    My hub did all of those and they all turned out well. One of their favorite sales was "breakfast burritos" (which they took turns making) and bananas as a breakfast meal. He said they sold really well and turned a lot of profit. It was like $1 to make the stuff and then they sold the "meal" for I think $5, and it was a hit.

I also baked a LOT Of chocolate chip muffins and cookies. Both of those sold well. He did say the muffins were a huge hit.

Really, I think anything they can eat when they get to work and are hungry is a good thing!

He also did pizza for lunch, which I THINK they got from like Dominoes. They made good money on those too.

Lots and lots of car washes at the 7-11 and walgreens.

Coin sales.

Tshirts.

I think that was it

How much would you guys sell all those for?
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    DH got some donuts, cookies and juices to sale them for breakfast today but we didn't know how much to sell them for

How much would you guys sell all those for?
    I can't remember what they sold them for, honestly

I THINK they got the pizzas for $5 and sold them for $10? I can't be totally sure but that's what I want to say.

The breakfast burritos were just like an average sized burrito with some scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese, and those sold with a banana and a small cup of juice for around $5ish.

I have no clue about the coins but I think they probably run around the same amount for each command, so the guys he works with might have an idea. Tshirts are probably along the same lines.

I wish I could remember, I am having memory loss on this one!

The muffins were 2 per bag... I used the little sandwich bags, then tied a tiny piece of blue and gold ribbon on them to seal them, and I THINK he sold them for like $2-$2.50 (and I could make like 12 for $1ish, so it was good profit).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast