Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CPO fund raisers

1. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Advertisements
    Thanks! What about cookies or donuts? how much do you think we could sell those for?
  2. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    For Breakfast, Paul and his fellow selectees would sell it for $5-$10 depending on the meal. If it was small $5 (cup of coffee and a pastry). If it was a bigger meal $10 (eggs, bacon, toast, drink).

Pizza was $5 a slice.

Dinners would range anywhere from $10-$20, again depending on the meal. If it was something simple it was $10. Something more difficult with lots of sides $20.

But from what Paul has told me, the guys going through initiation this year haven't charged more than $10 for dinner yet.
  3. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    Thanks! What about cookies or donuts? how much do you think we could sell those for?
    $5 with coffee or juice.
  4. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Oh gosh! I told J to sell them for .25 cents!!! the cookies that is and .75 the juices! We better fix that next time! He'll probably will get yell at now for thinking he is going to raise any money that way
  5. Senior Member

Also, you could do an ice cream sundae bar...get all the fixings for sundaes...get a couple different flavors...you scoop what kind of ice cream and they put on whatever toppings they want.

You can charge $3 for small and $5 for large.
  6. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    Oh gosh! I told J to sell them for .25 cents!!! the cookies that is and .75 the juices!
    Well depending on the size of the cookie I think that $1 is good.

Keep in mind that all the CPO's have gone through this and have "upsold" the stuff.

Tell J to seel a meal like:

3 cookies and a juice/coffee for $5.

We've been putting $$$ aside for initiation because it can be expensive (MelissaMac had warned me about it last year when DF made Chief).

The car washes were done by donation. That worked out really well because some Chiefs would come & give quite a bit of $$.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    you got good advice.

my husband was brought breakfast to his classroom in pearl harbor the other day.....he doesn't have time to PT with the selectees right now but they didn't forget about him and brought him a nice big breakfast (and they weren't even from his command but had seen him on ford island) and he paid them generously.

one word of advice......do NOT forget the CPO's that aren't in the command......or the ones who might be retirees or moving or a reservist.......just an fyi.....for your spouses!
  8. Official COOTER KICKER!!!~
    Quote Originally Posted by wb3690 View Post
    you got good advice.

my husband was brought breakfast to his classroom in pearl harbor the other day.....he doesn't have time to PT with the selectees right now but they didn't forget about him and brought him a nice big breakfast (and they weren't even from his command but had seen him on ford island) and he paid them generously.

one word of advice......do NOT forget the CPO's that aren't in the command......or the ones who might be retirees or moving or a reservist.......just an fyi.....for your spouses!
    Awesome advice!
  9. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    He was told to bring something last night at 10pm and he usually leaves the house at 4:30am so no really much time to plan.
    Thanks for all the suggestions, now for next one we will be more prepared. Keep them coming!
  10. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Quote Originally Posted by wb3690 View Post
    you got good advice.

Absolutely!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast