Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Different Recruiters (AF) ?

1. Senior Member

Question Different Recruiters (AF) ?

Advertisements
    Basic question: Are there different recruiters for enlisted and officers?

More details/ A little about my situation:

I am in my last year of college and seriously considering joining the Air Force when I graduate, but only if I can join as an officer. I live near Ramstein. I am not in ROTC because I've been a distance learning student with my university. I'm unsure if there is a ROTC unit here that I could join. I know I need to take the AFOQT. I think I have to talk to a recruiter. But are there different recruiters for enlisted and officers? Any idea where I would go if it's on base in Germany?
  2. Junior Member
    Yes, usually there are.
  3. I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    yup there are...just get in contact with one and they can point you in the right direction...Good luck
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    Basic question: Are there different recruiters for enlisted and officers?

More details/ A little about my situation:

I am in my last year of college and seriously considering joining the Air Force when I graduate, but only if I can join as an officer. I live near Ramstein. I am not in ROTC because I've been a distance learning student with my university. I'm unsure if there is a ROTC unit here that I could join. I know I need to take the AFOQT. I think I have to talk to a recruiter. But are there different recruiters for enlisted and officers? Any idea where I would go if it's on base in Germany?
    YES, YES, YES there are different recruiters for Officers and Enlisted. Your best bet is to go to the Air Force recruiting website and look around from there. They may have someone in Germany for you to speak to, or they may just work with you via the internet.

Go here: http://www.airforce.com/ Hover on the 'Explore Opportunities' link and check out Officer Opportunities.

An Enlisted Recruiter ONLY gets 'credit' for enlisting people into the service. It is not in the recruiter's best interest to refer you to an Officer Recruiter; s/he loses a hot prospect that way.

Another good place for information is the US Military forum at about.com: www.usmilitary.about.com.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Spammer has been reported!