Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: special forces?

1. Senior Member

special forces?

Advertisements
    anyone know anyone or have an SO in special forces? i'm trying to figure some stuff out, but not having much luck finding people

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  2. Senior Member
    dang, come on ladies! anyone at least have some ideas as to who i could talk to about this?

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Nope, sorry lacy... I DO know that I don't want Andrew in the special forces though hahahah... it sounds scary and thankfully he has no interest... goodness knows I wouldn't try and stop him if he did so this works out!

You could try going to a recruiters station and asking them if they know of anyone you could talk to.... that is the only thing I can think of at this current moment.
  4. Senior Member
    thanks bry...haha, i know, i won't be stopping him either...he just isn't sure if it's for him or not...it requires re-enlisting for 5 years, and everyone he talks to keeps saying how hard it will be on me...

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Look around in here tons of threads on it.

Good Luck