Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Navy results when they're gone

1. Banned
    Banned

Navy results when they're gone

Advertisements
    DH will be gone when E-7 results come out. He's on a sub, so there's no telling whether or not he'll be able to fire off an email (and Sailor mail is ooooohhhhh so reliable ). I know that they are not releasing results online anymore (at least not right away) - anyone know how I can get them??? The waiting will kill me.
  2. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clsmarathon View Post
    DH will be gone when E-7 results come out. He's on a sub, so there's no telling whether or not he'll be able to fire off an email (and Sailor mail is ooooohhhhh so reliable ). I know that they are not releasing results online anymore (at least not right away) - anyone know how I can get them??? The waiting will kill me.
    Is this just for chief results? I was able to check navytimes.com this morning for E-6 results shortly after they were released.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    hmmm I forget where we were able to check. bupers online? I think that was it. I can ask my husband when he gets home. Actually that morning someone leaked the list on a website and I actually knew before he did but I didn't tell him that I knew.......I let him be the one to tell me. However I believe it was bupers online and if you know his login you can look there.......
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wb3690 View Post
    hmmm I forget where we were able to check. bupers online? I think that was it. I can ask my husband when he gets home. Actually that morning someone leaked the list on a website and I actually knew before he did but I didn't tell him that I knew.......I let him be the one to tell me. However I believe it was bupers online and if you know his login you can look there.......
    Yeah, it used to be that you could log into bupers, but they've changed the system somehow. He needs his CAC card to sign in, and since that's his ID, he obv needs that with him.

Is this just for chief results? I was able to check navytimes.com this morning for E-6 results shortly after they were released.
    No, it was for all.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wb3690 View Post
    That's how I found out as well. He also found out while underway and emailed me.
    Tara
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Well, I suppose I'll just have to wing it!
  7. Junior Member
    Results are still available online. This is from the front page of NPC. No login information is needed. I don't know anything about E-7 results, but it goes to show that they do make results public online. You could also get a hard copy of the Navy Times at the commissary or Exchange.

http://www.npc.navy.mil/channels
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I found it on the Goatlocker website the same day that the results came out. They usually have it pretty fast with their "hook-ups".
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Bupers online. I found out before the command told DH and he was home.

Here is another forum site that usually lists the results as soon as they are released:
    http://www.navyadvancement.com/navy-news/

Someone already said the Goatlocker as that is a good resource as well.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flangl18 View Post
    I found it on the Goatlocker website the same day that the results came out. They usually have it pretty fast with their "hook-ups".
    I remembered that the goatlocker always has the results last night and now I'm gonna be stalking it for the E8 results, lol.
    Tara
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast