Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: RFO in AKO??

1. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96

Confused RFO in AKO??

Advertisements
    Where will I be able to find the RFO in AKO? Will it be emailed or is there a certain place I need to look?

Thanks for your help?
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  2. Junior Member
    What's RFO?
  3. Loving my soldier since '96
    Request for orders
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  4. Junior Member
    Oh is that like the wish list?
  5. Loving my soldier since '96
    No, (Actually in my dh's case) it will be a form that he needs to take back to his s-1 shop to get paper orders to go to OCS. It pretty much tells us where we will be going after OCS. I'm just curious if this form will be coming in email or is somewhere like the wish list link.
  6. Army Wife
    Army Wife
    Not sure if you found out the answer yet. When the RFO is first put out he will receive an email letting him know. After that there is a link to the RFO under services
  7. Loving my soldier since '96
    Sorry to respond so late. Thanks, I figured it out. Now I am waiting for new orders for a TDY Return instead of TDY In route.
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hey I'm having trouble checking my RFO the link in the email on ako doesn't seem to be working do I have to use a Govt. computer or is the site simply down. Could you tell me how you accessed yours
  9. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by amandakunis View Post
    Not sure if you found out the answer yet. When the RFO is first put out he will receive an email letting him know. After that there is a link to the RFO under services

Hey, got a Q ... Approximately how long before OCS is the RFO put out?
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Closing this because its over a year old.