Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Can anyone help him out???

1. Senior Member

Help Can anyone help him out???

Advertisements
    DB is taking the ASTB/US Navy and Marine Aviation Selection Test Battery (he's wanting to go to OCS for the Navy) soon and was wondering, knowing how wonderful you ladies are and how full of useful information you are, if any of you could give him an idea on how hard this thing is. He did really well on his DLAB and his ASVAB, if that helps any in determining what to tell him. He wants me to let you know he sucks in the sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Aviation stuff). anything you can tell him he'd probably appreciate. TIA.
    Are you a parent? Ask me how you can help out with my thesis!!
  2. Married to a Naval Officer
    Married to a Naval Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by AFWebbin View Post
    DB is taking the ASTB/US Navy and Marine Aviation Selection Test Battery (he's wanting to go to OCS for the Navy) soon and was wondering, knowing how wonderful you ladies are and how full of useful information you are, if any of you could give him an idea on how hard this thing is. He did really well on his DLAB and his ASVAB, if that helps any in determining what to tell him. He wants me to let you know he sucks in the sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Aviation stuff). anything you can tell him he'd probably appreciate. TIA.
    He could check out Airwarriors to ask specific questions. I don't know exactly was is on the test. DH is deployed and couldn't ask him. What are his choices for designator?
  3. Senior Member
    DB found a study guide for it... so that tells him what is on it in general... I'm not sure what you mean by "designator"
  4. Senior Member
    His designator would be the community he's applying to....SWO, IWO, Intel, Pilot, NFO, etc.
  5. Senior Member
    I had to ask him. He said Intel.