Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Going Nuts!!! What To Do?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Going Nuts!!! What To Do?

Advertisements
    I'm going nuts today because yesterday my DH was told by the detailer that he had to have his package for Sub IDC School post-marked by this Friday in order to attend the October class. Now, before you think that my husband was totally procrastinating there is a back story...To put it short: DH was told he had to retake his ASVAB, he did so, they lost his test, and 2 months later (yesterday) the detailer decided to give DH a waiver and allow him to put his package in without it. Oh, the kicker is that if he doesn't get the package in on time, instead of letting him wait for the February class they are going to send him IA with the Army to Iraq for 1 year! What makes me nuts is that DH is required to complete a self taught math class and score so high on it for his package to be complete. After entering a few of the chapters into the website he noticed his score was not high enough so we spent all night last night going over/redoing all of his assignments. Now I'm going really nuts because it was not 100% finished, we are both sick, and it is Thursday!!! I just don't know what to do. I have helped him as much as I can and it pisses me off that the people who say he deserves this and said they would help him, have not. If anyone has any advice or good words to help destress they would greatly be appreciated!!!
  2. Senior Member

I don't have any advice but I will send good vibes his way. I hope it works out. Sounds really nerve racking.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navgirl View Post
    I don't have any advice but I will send good vibes his way. I hope it works out. Sounds really nerve racking.
    Thank you for the support!!! Once we find out what our "future" is I will be sure to make a post! Thanks again and I hope you have good day!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Was he able to get it done in time?
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsRNA View Post
    Was he able to get it done in time?
    Yes, he got it taken care of and got it sent out but now we have to wait to see if they accept it, which makes me feel even more out of sorts. I wasn't even this nuts when we were waiting for orders to come to GA from Italy, or when my husband had to have surgery the day we had our pack-out! Hopefully we will find something out by the end of this week if not by Monday next week! I'll be sure to post what I find out!!! Thanks for all the support!