Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DB got rolled back

1. a sailor's girl

Sad DB got rolled back

Advertisements
    he has a stress fracture in his femur and they rolled him back to the next BUDS class...my heart is broken for him. This is his second medical roll. The only good news is he'll pick up with the next class right after their hell week and won't have to do all of phase 1 again. He's pretty upset.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    eek I am sorry! what happened if you don't mind sharing?
    WATCH WHAT YOU POST. REMEMBER OPSEC AND PERSEC. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS WATCHING![/SIZE]
  3. a sailor's girl
    Hell Week happened. After it was over, he was complaining that his leg was really hurting and just the stress and everything they went through that week was enough to fracture his femur.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Awwwww. Hun, I'm sorry.

John was put on light duty a few times when he was in RDC school. He had issues with his knee and was going for tests, was on meds, soaking it at home, wrapping it, icing, it, etc. He got sent back to a class behind his. It was extremely stressful since we didn't know if he would make it through the school due to it. However, he made it and has now made a good name for himself up here. He should have no problem getting an EP this coming eval, too.

I'm sure he'll be fine. As hard and stressful as it is right now. I'm sure he will come through and be just great. And the weight that comes off after it all is amazing. I don't think one realizes just how much stress they hold until it comes off.

Good Luck and Best Wishes hun.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    it will be okay alot of SEALs didn't make it the first or even the second time around.
  6. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    I hope he feels better soon.. and everything gets worked out as quickly as possible.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hell week is awful. DH told me some of things that he saw and OMG!!! At least they arent going to make him to hell week again. He should be proud of himself that he got through it. That week is when that bell is rang the most.
  8. Senior Member

I hope he can cheer up, the injury was nothing he could have prevented and it's they caught it. glad that he did make it through hell week. It wouldn't be fair to make him do it again when it was something out of his control.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    they wouldn't make him do that anyway unless he rang the bell and came back another time to try again. He would have to do the whole package process again. Once you go through hell week you don't ever have to repeat it if you have been rolled back for whatever reason. Except i know there is this BUD/s intsructor who did it 3 times in a row after getting medically rolled back 3 times. He did it because he wanted to start all over with the new class instead of waiting for them to catch up with him. Me and DH were talkin about that tonight.
  10. The Redheaded Abby Sciuto
    The Redheaded Abby Sciuto
    ouch sorry hun

FORENSICS ROCK!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast