DF is almost up for re-enlistment and he's been tossing around whether or not he wants to.

Being the planner that I am, I asked if we could make this decision together and make it as quickly as we're both ready too. I don't want to wait until 2 months before he has to give them his final choice to know if I'm moving back to the States or not.

We wrote out the pros and cons of re-enlisting tonight and chances are pretty high that he will not be re-enlisting. He wants to finish school, he wants to be a normal civilian again, and he wants to start heading down his dream career path, which is Nursing. This means I'll accompany him on his last tour, which is in Italy, for the remainder of his enlistment starting next Spring.

After that, we'll more than likely be claiming Texas as home!