Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nuke Prototype

1. Deborah
    Deborah

Nuke Prototype

Advertisements
    Prototype: My husband is about to graduate MM Nuke A school then move on to power school. I was wondering if any body knew. What the hours would be during prototype? I heard 12 hours and if thats so then will they be working 5 days a week or 4?
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    wait is he going on to power school or prototype. i'm confused
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    the hours will be crazy. power school is MUCH harder than A school and he will be studying his ass off, probably late into the night. when he gets to prototype i believe they do "swings" and that they work either 5 days in a row with 2 days off or 7 in a row with 2 days off, and they change their shifts. they do morning night and mid shifts. so his hours will be all wacky when he gets there. good luck to him though, if he makes it the bonuses are wonderful.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anmiller86 View Post
    the hours will be crazy. power school is MUCH harder than A school and he will be studying his ass off, probably late into the night. when he gets to prototype i believe they do "swings" and that they work either 5 days in a row with 2 days off or 7 in a row with 2 days off, and they change their shifts. they do morning night and mid shifts. so his hours will be all wacky when he gets there. good luck to him though, if he makes it the bonuses are wonderful.

i wasn't sure which she was asking about since she mentioned both which is why i didn't answer, didn't want to give the wrong information.
  5. Deborah
    Deborah
    Thanks for the info. He doesn't have to wait until the end of all his training for the bonus. He'll be getting part of his bonus when he graduates A school. I was just worried because we have one car and we might be needing to get another one since I am home with the baby.