Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: BUDS phase 1 starts today!!!

1. a sailor's girl

Jump for Joy BUDS phase 1 starts today!!!

Advertisements
    eeep! I am so excited and nervous! As of 3:15 this morning, indoc is over and phase 1 is now in session! I am so happy for DB..this is his dream! All last night I had that "night before christmas" feeling in my stomach haha. The next 3 weeks are gonna be some of the hardest in all of his career. I just hope he doesnt get hurt and rolled back again
  2. Senior Member
    Best of wishes!! It is tough, I had a couple friends go through that!!
    I knew the moment I first looked into your eyes - before you ever kissed me, I knew whether you knew it or not, and no matter how long it took, you were the one for me. I didn't care what people said or what the odds were. I didn't pay attention to anything but to what my heart was telling me. "This is it," my heart said. "This is the one you've been waiting for!" And thats the way I've felt about you ever since.That's the way it still is every time I hear your voice on the other end of the line. It doesn't matter whether we're in or out of love at that moment. I guess that's cause we both know you'll always be mine and I'll always be yours. Thats what being in love is all about!

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    good luck to you both!!!!!!! keep us updated on his progress!
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Oooh good luck to him! That was what my DH wanted to do as well for many years. It was the reason why he joined the navy. I moved up to San Diego when he started training and that was when he realized how much he would be gone from me and he didn't want to be away from me that much so he quit. I really do wish him luck... my DH said it was a great experience and he's glad he went through it.
  5. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Good luck to him!

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need