Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Army - PA Program?

1. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries

Question Army - PA Program?

Advertisements
    Anyone know anybody that went through the schooling with the Army's Physician's Assistant program?

DB is going to be trying to get into this program.

If you don't know anything about it, would you please still send him ? He's starting the process to raise his test scores and prep himself for the most success next Monday. Then he'll start getting the packet together.

Thanks ladies!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My BIL is an Army PA. If you want to talk to my SIL, I can put you 2 in contact!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  3. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    My BIL is an Army PA. If you want to talk to my SIL, I can put you 2 in contact!
    That's be cool I'm just curious mostly about difficulty of the admissions process. I'm curious about what I can expect while he's going through school. And then I'm curious about what comes after school.

He really wants to be in the medical field and this is one of the only ways he can get into it without having to re-enlist with the possibility that he wouldn't be enlisted as a medic when he does that. Plus, the 2nd benefit of this is that he'd be an officer and he'd love that too. It's be the best of both of his worlds if he gets in.

I'm just so worried it will be too hard for him to get into....? His records are ridiculously clean, his merit is off the wall amazing...it's just that test score. He's like 4 points under what he needs to be able to apply. So he's taking this class that will help him raise that test score and he'll be done with it in 2 weeks time....I'm nervous and excited for him!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Do you mind if I copy what you just wrote & I will email that to her?! PM me your email addy & I will pass that along to her as well!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed