Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: E7 results and where to find them?

1. I'm living my life like it's golden!
    I'm living my life like it's golden!

E7 results and where to find them?

Advertisements
    Does anybody know when the E7 results're comming out and where I need to go to look them up/where to find them?
    My man tested last year and missed E7 for 2 points only and he tested again this year in March and I would love to know if he made it this time or not, so I know if the next few weeks and months'll be again hard and full of dissapointment for him and him venting about it all the time!
    It was so hard to cheer him up after he found out he missed out on only 2 points - and what made it worse was, that his best friend tested around the same time as he did and made it and he didn't - escpecially since they work together, and I know if he didn't make it this year, it'll worse in double and tripples features than last year!
    Really not looking forward to that again, cause it hurts and's so depressing to see him go threw this!
    Oh, and does it matter which branch he's in or do all branches get the results at the same time?
    Btw he's Air Force!
    Regards and much love!
  2. Senior Member
    I have no idea what to tell you for Air Force. I do know that navy has already released it's list of eligible candidates but they aren't posting it anywhere that joe-blow can read them. The member has to go into their electronic training jacket to see if he/she made it. If he doesn't know how to check ask him to ask his master sergeant, I am sure they will know how to find out exam results. Good luck to your BF though!
    Needs work.
  3. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

His command should be able to tell him.. they should have when they came out.
  4. I'm living my life like it's golden!
    I'm living my life like it's golden!
    Thank you for wishing luck and thank you for replying!
    I didn't say that my man doesn't know where to check if he made it or not, I just wanted to know when they do come out and if anybody possibly has a link or anything like that for me where I can check for it if he made it or not - if I remember it right, I've seen something like a board before where all the names where posted of the people who made rank, but I can't remember anymore where it was!
    I just wanted to know before him, that's all and like I saw in other threads people had links for other things already, I assumed anybody would be able to help me out!
    Regards and much love!
  5. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by dstcp View Post
    Thank you for wishing luck and thank you for replying!
    I didn't say that my man doesn't know where to check if he made it or not, I just wanted to know when they do come out and if anybody possibly has a link or anything like that for me where I can check for it if he made it or not - if I remember it right, I've seen something like a board before where all the names where posted of the people who made rank, but I can't remember anymore where it was!
    I just wanted to know before him, that's all and like I saw in other threads people had links for other things already, I assumed anybody would be able to help me out!
    Regards and much love!
    Goat locker always posts that stuff early, but it's Navy. So I'm no help with sites as far as air force Sorry.
  6. Proud Navy Wife and mommy of 3
    Proud Navy Wife and mommy of 3
    whats goat locker
    Mommy to Jocelyn, Jazmine (angel baby), Jayson (My Angel in the sky)and Jacquelyn
  7. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by cangelicious View Post
    whats goat locker
    Something for the Chiefs and above... it's a requirement to register with the Goat Locker when you are selected.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

8. Epic
    Epic

AFPC will post the list of selectees for E-6 and E-7 sometime around mid to the end of June. They don't usually post it until all the selectees have been notified by their command so your man should know before the list is posted.