Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Navy Recruiting?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Navy Recruiting?

Advertisements
    Any wives of recruiters out there? Can you give me insight as to what it's really like??

2. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!! lol almost done with year 1 right now. Real low down. it blows. Long hours, crappy quality time. Stress to the limit. It's all about selling the Navy. any other questions feel free to Pm me.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

3. Senior Member
    My dh did two three year tours and I couldn't have been happier while he was on recruiting duty. It totally depends on where you are stationed IMO.
    Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post
    DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!! lol almost done with year 1 right now. Real low down. it blows. Long hours, crappy quality time. Stress to the limit. It's all about selling the Navy. any other questions feel free to Pm me.
    if my hubs decided to do it then it would be just like what we have now...
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post

dont do it!!!! It is a very stressful job. My husband hardly ever gets home before 9 pm at night, so much stress comes with this job. Its just a HARD HARD HARD job!
  6. His Tupelo Honey
    His Tupelo Honey
    We are finishing up our 2nd year.It has just now started getting better but he is in a new office in a better area.We are actually going to put in a 1 year extension now.I now fully understant the whole " Where you are located" thing.But it is rough you never see them, the stress level is through the roof, and I completely understand why the divorce rate is so high.
  7. beijmanli

Don't trouble

Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.-------------------------We provide all WoW Gold services. You can buy WoW Gold Cheap WoW Gold here!Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap WoW Gold,real WoW Gold,sell WoW Gold,
  8. It's YOUR choice
    It's YOUR choice
    dh did a tour and we loved it so much he is converting to recruiting permanently! It was like a 3 year party. he only worked 3 to 7 hours a day usually 4 days a week. Hours were odd sometimes. He had to leave at 3am to go get a recruit or interview at 8pm sometimes. He could set his own schedule (or I could )

dh loves talking to people and being out and about instead of sitting behind a desk.

love the no duty days!!
    Freedom and Liberty require Service and Sacrifice
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Navywife85 View Post
    if my hubs decided to do it then it would be just like what we have now...
    exactly....plus no going to the boat

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    dh did a tour and we loved it so much he is converting to recruiting permanently! It was like a 3 year party. he only worked 3 to 7 hours a day usually 4 days a week. Hours were odd sometimes. He had to leave at 3am to go get a recruit or interview at 8pm sometimes. He could set his own schedule (or I could )

dh loves talking to people and being out and about instead of sitting behind a desk.

love the no duty days!!
    Thanks...im looking forward to something different, and I plan on helping him out whenever I can. We'll make the best of the situation