Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's Going

1. Mac'sSunshine

He's Going

Advertisements
    DH came home bouncing off the walls!! He got the approval to head to Seals training in November. Im so proud of him, yet scared of being apart! I know buck up and be strong!!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Wow! How exciting and scary at the same time. Best wishesd to you and DH!
  3. Senior Member
    to him to you
  4. Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    congrats to him and you.
  5. Senior Member
    That's great Kimberly! Congrats to him! And you will be fine! At least you will be back at home with all of your family for support.
    Needs work.
  6. Lovin' him with every breath
    Lovin' him with every breath
    Blog Entries
    How proud you must be!! Congrats!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I dont want this to come off sounding bad but didn't he just decide that he wanted to do this? Theres no way hes had time to get his package together and sent there in time since the last time you posted on this topic. Just because his command says he can go does not mean its going to happen. He has to pass the screening, he has to get his package together and then send it up to the SEAL detailer and then once he actually gets out there he will be screened again. The package takes a few weeks to get together. Also I know you mentioned he was first class, and if he is they are not accepting first class's.Detailers are not cutting orders right now for BUD/s either and wont be for another couple weeks. I know this for a fact. Im sorry I know this probably sounds rude but I just would hate for you or him to get your hopes up and it not work out.
  8. Mac'sSunshine
    The detailer has already contacted whoever and they are accepting first class. He does have all his paperwork done. Yes he does have to pass the screening but all his scores etc are way above the standard so we are planning that he is going. I am sorry that I am not going to let your downing attitude take away from DH's excitement and the proud and wonderful feelings I have for him. He is going to accomplish his dream.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hey I am all for you and Im sorry that you think my attitude is drowing. I am just giving you a heads up that is all, you WILL see exactly what Im talking about. I am in no way trying to take down your husbands dream I am giving you the FACTS because I KNOW them. My sources are absolutely legit and I know they didn't change over night. Im sorry that you took this the wrong way. your husband needs to pass his screening and fax his package, get a hard copy of those orders to BUD/s before you get your hopes up that he is for sure going that is all because just because someone said he can go does not mean that he is going.
  10. Mac'sSunshine
    I realize that he has to do all those things! And so does DH. WHen I say that he is going it is in a generalized way meaning that he is taking the steps, approval from the detailer etc. In our eyes and and belief he will go! Positive attitude will get you further in life then thinking the negatives. That is how we live. Why dwell on the uncertainties? It will get you no where. If you believe that you can achieve something in life it is more apt to happen than if you believe you can't!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast