Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Can I visit during MOS training?

1. Senior Member

Can I visit during MOS training?

Advertisements
    Does anyone know how MOS is done? My DB just left for MCT and MOS training today. They are back to back and all together will last until Sept. I am really hoping they are allowed to have visitors during their time so I can see him before then. If anyone knows, could you help me out? Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    I just asked DB and he said that they should have weekends and holidays off.. well at his MOS school they did and he could have people on base and sometimes they could go off base if they were good.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i wasn't dating df when he was at school.... but i know some of his friends went to visit him on the weekends. but also, people got in trouble alot while he was there and they had their weekends taken away pretty often.
  4. Member

Smile

Once he gets to his advanced training phase they will start giving him more liberties (in phases) in the army Phase 5+ we were able to spend weekends off post...thats when you'll most likely get to visit overnight with him. Phase advancements depends on the overall behavior of the company..frustrating I know.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie826 View Post
    I just asked DB and he said that they should have weekends and holidays off.. well at his MOS school they did and he could have people on base and sometimes they could go off base if they were good.
    Do you think they would have holidays off during MCT training as well? Memorial Day falls the day before their graduation there and I thought it would work out perfectly if I could visit then since he would have sunday off too. Just wondering...
  6. Senior Member
    He said he thinks that they should have it off but isn't quite sure because its right on top of his graduation.