Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: a small question about MOS training.

1. missing him
    missing him

Question a small question about MOS training.

Advertisements
    So DH is trying to get prepared for our upcoming deployment. He is at forklift training right now and he mentioned something about getting certified for quartermaster because his unit has switched over to that. Now my question is... does anyone know which base does quartermaster MOS training? He thinks its in California. I'm just trying to do a little research because he said its 4 weeks and possibly in July. So I was trying to get a general idea about where he was going, so that I might be able to take the kids out there for a vacation kind of since they will be out of school. i was trying to look up packages on hotwire but i need to know what city the school is in or near so i can try to get an idea on how much the little trip will cost. TIA to anyone who can help me out.
  2. missing him
    missing him
  3. Senior Member
  4. missing him
    missing him
    ok so i got some more info out of DH and the training is at Camp Parks in Dublin, CA. So I did my research and found out a little info. Thanks AllyssaM for trying to help me out. LOL. All that gave me was Ft. Lee, so who knows. But I am researching it and finding out what I can about it. Do any of you guys know anything about Camp Parks? Thanks guys for any info you can give me.