Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Graduation confusion

1. Senior Member

Graduation confusion

Advertisements
    I just talked to by DB's mom asking if she knew his graduation date from boot camp at Ft. Leonard Wood. She said the only date his recruiter gave was July 3, his AIT graduation and that we won't be able to see him for his Boot Camp grad. because he will go straight into AIT.

Everyone I've talked to told me he gets a weekend off in between basic and AIT...

What's the deal? Any help would be appreciated, I'm really bummed that I might not be able to see him until July now as opposed to the end of May!
  2. taylorsgirl
    Oh no.. July is a long time, but it should fly by! I'm sorry you are confused as to what's going on. I ALWAYS seem to be confused as what's going on with my db's boot graduation. Well best of luck to you
  3. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    He may be grad an go. Where he leaves the same day as he graduates, dh was that but I was still able to go to his graduation.
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  4. Senior Member
    His boot camp and his AIT are both at Fort Leonard Wood, so I don't understand why they wouldn't have the weekend off.
  5. was with your mom last night.
    was with your mom last night.
    Blog Entries
    why do they make it so difficult? i was planning on having a week with my db but of course have no idea. and his boot grad is coming up in may! still haven't made arrangements, its so nerve racking. sorry i dont have answers, just going through a similar situation..!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Benjamin Franklin)
    Quote Originally Posted by helloimkaley View Post
    Lauren wins the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by candypants View Post
    Hey guys. Oh, big gulps, huh? Welp, see ya later.