Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: nervous need advice

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

nervous need advice

Advertisements
    BD is coming home after 5months in boot camp in few weeks and am excited but nervous. Any advice on what to do .....am new to all this
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    After 5 months being without a woman? You are not sure what you should do?
    Give him....oh, I'll let one of the women give you an idea.

But seriously what are you worried about?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. Senior Member
    He was in boot camp for 5 months?

And just be normal. Let him decide what to do, he's the one that's been gone, ya know? He might want to sit and home and be lazy and he might want to go out and make up for lost time. I would let him take the lead.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  4. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by diamonda View Post
    BD is coming home after 5months in boot camp in few weeks and am excited but nervous. Any advice on what to do .....am new to all this
    That is a long time for boot camp. It's normal to be excited, and nervous, and scared, and happy, you're going to be on a rollercoaster of emotions.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by diamonda View Post
    - what branch is he in? Was he injured or recycled during bootcamp or did that 5 months perhaps include some additional training courses separate from bootcamp and you're just lumping the entire time period together as "bootcamp" in your head?
    As for what to do - can you be a bit more specific as to what it is you mean by that?