Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: first phone call (sort of) wahoooo!

1. Regular Member

first phone call (sort of) wahoooo!

Advertisements
    DB called me when I was at dinner with my mom yesterday, granted it was just the phone call of him saying he's done with reception and about to start training, you know...the 10 second phone call where he has to hang up before you can even say anything lol...but i heard his voice and I was so happy! I could barely hear what he said though cause I was at a restaraunt.
    and he called from his cell phone which took me by suprise!
  2. Senior Member
    aw glad you got to hear from him! Keep busy and you'll start getting letters before you know it!
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRNemo View Post
    aw glad you got to hear from him! Keep busy and you'll start getting letters before you know it!
    indeed! i'm in the in between process of just having finished school and waiting to get my cosmetology license to get a job so i don't really do anything all day, gotta pick up a new hobby!
    i'm kinda surpised he called me too, and not his mom or dad, i felt like i HAD to tell his mom i heard from him but was so nervous shed be indignant towards me about him calling me and not her. eek
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raychieaych View Post
    indeed! i'm in the in between process of just having finished school and waiting to get my cosmetology license to get a job so i don't really do anything all day, gotta pick up a new hobby!
    i'm kinda surpised he called me too, and not his mom or dad, i felt like i HAD to tell his mom i heard from him but was so nervous shed be indignant towards me about him calling me and not her. eek
    you'd be surprised how quickly the day passes watching Netflix and hulu I also have a couple craft projects going on so that's a good thing to do. And start writing to him!
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRNemo View Post
    you'd be surprised how quickly the day passes watching Netflix and hulu I also have a couple craft projects going on so that's a good thing to do. And start writing to him!
    yesss! i've been watching Game of Thrones (season 1 cause i'm so late). Already written him 4 letters just waiting for the address. It'll come soon I know it
  6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

So glad you got to hear from him, hon.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raychieaych View Post
    yesss! i've been watching Game of Thrones (season 1 cause i'm so late). Already written him 4 letters just waiting for the address. It'll come soon I know it
    I love Game of Thrones! My parents got rid of HBO so I haven't been able to watch the new season
  8. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Come along with me, misery loves company.

How exciting!!!