Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: career sea pay?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

career sea pay?

Advertisements
    i know they get career sea pay when they're on sea duty, but how come dh's has gone down? a few les's back it said he was getting $100 in career sea pay, and now he's only getting $70...

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  2. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    the now prorate it for days they are on deck.. before it was if you spent 1 min on deck you got the whole month. now they have to log in how long they spend on deck, and you get x amount for a certain amount of time. ( i think, that happend with dh too)

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post
    the now prorate it for days they are on deck.. before it was if you spent 1 min on deck you got the whole month. now they have to log in how long they spend on deck, and you get x amount for a certain amount of time. ( i think, that happend with dh too)
    but up until last week when he got sent to a school for 14 weeks, he was always on the ship. he's been cranking for the last 3 months..

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones