Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HELP!

1. Senior Member
    Fort Lewis, staying in MI until the baby comes

Big Grin HELP!

Advertisements
    I really need to get into the doctor but my husband is in BT still. No I don't have prime yet. I was told he (myhusband) had to enroll me. But my question is do you get an insurance card or is all of that on your mil. id (which I have). And once I do get a card if I need it, how do I find out where I can go that will take tricare. Obviously I am not on base yet and I was given no information on the FRG in my area. I do have a Doctors appt. with planned parent hood because they are the cheapest but I cannot get in until June 14th and if I have to I will go there but I was hoping that it wouldn't have to come out of pocket. Any help would be great!!! Thanks Ladies
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    As long as you're enrolled in DEERS, you can handle your Tricare enrollment WITHOUT your husband.
    Feel free to call the phone numbers on the following link: https://www.tricareonline.com/welcome.do
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I would ask your dh if you are in Deers. If you are not, you are not covered and any apt will be out of pocket. Unless you have other insurace.

Good luck.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    As long as you're enrolled in DEERS, you can handle your Tricare enrollment WITHOUT your husband.
    Feel free to call the phone numbers on the following link: https://www.tricareonline.com/welcome.do
    THANKYOU!!
  5. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    The insurance is in your mil ID, btw. So once you're enrolled, your mil ID is all you need. And if you call, they'll let you know who (what places) they cover.
  6. Senior Member
    Honest I have been looking for these answers for a while now! To get them in just a few short hours is awesome. Thank you for all the help. This by far takes over my myspace addiction
  7. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    That's awesome!!!!!!
    YW!!! I'm so glad that helped you out. You were able to get your insurance squared away right?!?
  8. Soldier's Sweetheart
    Soldier's Sweetheart
    Go to the TriCare website for your region and they'll have a place where you can find in-network doctors (the ones you doin't pay anything for) and out-of-network doctors (the ones you have to pay a copay for even when you're in prime)
    Come grow old along with me! The best is yet to be...
    -Browning
  9. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    I am guessing that you already have a mil ID? so that would mean you are in DEERS. and you don't need your dh to enroll you. if you go to a Military hospital you can also enroll there and have it effective immediately.. only if you have one nearby, otherwise the send in forms work just as well.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.