Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Dental

1. WoopiTyDoo

Dental

Advertisements
    Just out of curiosity has anyone found another insurance that works with united concordia? I know that your aloud to use more then one at the dentist but it has to be compatible... does anyone have any info on this?
  2. Senior Member
    I just used my dental that I get through work. I didn't have a problem finding a dentist that took them both.
  3. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    You can have other dental insurance. It doesn't have to be "compatible" so to speak.. For instance where you work they offer dental coverage that you use, when you go to the dentist they will bill your first insurance before United Concordia, if they accept both. Then if there is any left to pay you pay the difference. If I am reading your question right.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

4. WoopiTyDoo
    ya you read it right.. well kinda.. what insurance companys does your work go through? I dont have a job.. so no health benefits on my part. I just really need to find additional dental coverage that i can get into without having a job. Does that make sense?? I cant figure out how to word it...
  5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    USAA has some type of additional medical/dental coverage you can purchase. I don't know much info on it though. But I've heard it can save you MORE than just using UC for certain procedures.