Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MyCAA

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

MyCAA

Advertisements
    Does anyone know how MyCAA works if your spouse gets promoted beyond E5 while you are taking courses and have a course plan? I'm looking at doing some sort of vet tech or something cert but DH is waiting to hear if he made E6 this time around or not. I don't want to start the process just to get kicked out in the middle of a study plan if he makes it soon (this rotation or next) but if they grandfather people in to finish their programs I would start now.
  2. Senior Member
    I would contact them and see what they tell you. I used them for school and they were very easy to work with when I had any issues.

3. Regular Member
    I can help you. I work with MyCAA. If he doesn't sew on for a few months you are fine. Once you are approved you are good to go.

The company I work for works with accredited universities. Stay away from Meditec, MedCerts, CareerStep & 360training.
  4. Regular Member
    If you'd like to email me I can help you susan.wiggins@worldeducation.net
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Susan,
    I hope you don't mind me asking a question, but I've run out of places and people to ask. My husband is active duty in the AGR and on Title 10 orders and an E5. However, each time I try to get approved for the MyCAA program it (the MyCAA website) says I am ineligible. We finally got someone through DEERS to help a little, and it seems his record shows he is on active duty, shows he is active in the AGR, but does not specifically say Title 10 (although the hard copy of his orders do specifically say Title 10). No one seems to know how to correct this in his record. Have you ever ran into this issue before?
    Thanks!
    Jessy
  6. Regular Member
    Is he set to go to e6 soon? That could be the hold up. With Title 10 you would qualify for sure. I am not sure how that would be corrected, but I would call MyCAA and talk to someone.
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Ok, thanks. No, he has a while before he goes E6. I've called MyCAA and DEERS 7 to 8 times now, but nothing they've come up with works. ☹