Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Tricare Standard and MTFs

1. Moderator

Tricare Standard and MTFs

Advertisements
    Anyone know if I can go to the ER on post if I'm on Tricare Standard? I switched for my pregnancy/post-partum care, but that's all done with and I'll be back on Prime on 1 July... but that means I currently don't have a PCM. I think I have bronchitis and I need to see a doc. I think I can go to Urgent Care here in town, but I don't think DH will be home with the car before they close today so I'm probably going to have to hit up an ER. Hoping I can go on Post instead of dealing with the crappy next one over. From what I'm reading on their website, it seems like I can, but I figured I'd double-check with the experts. Obvs that's MSOS.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I guess it goes on a per-base basis. At Ft. Lewis I was seen on bad for a few things no issue, but out here in Hawaii Tripler made it very clear I couldn't be seen there for anything without switching.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Franky. View Post
    I guess it goes on a per-base basis. At Ft. Lewis I was seen on bad for a few things no issue, but out here in Hawaii Tripler made it very clear I couldn't be seen there for anything without switching.
    Worst hospital ever.