Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Budget for Baby

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Budget for Baby

Advertisements
    Today I took the class Budget for Baby through the Navy Marine Corps Relief Society.

Its is a good class to make you think about things of how much things cost in life. Also at the end you get a bag with some goodies and a handmade blanket from volunteers.

I would imagine that other military branches offer the same class. Free class and its just over an hour long. Its great for first time parents and even those who have had one kid.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    The we baby Hoggle is still a fetus and it is proving to be rather pricey. Where most people early pregnancy or later, or was there a kicking screaming baby required .
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Procella View Post
    The we baby Hoggle is still a fetus and it is proving to be rather pricey. Where most people early pregnancy or later, or was there a kicking screaming baby required .
    The flyer I got from Navy Marine Corps Relief Society says that you have to be at least 3 months pregnant and no more than 1 month post partum.

I took the early bird class and I'm signed up for Baby Basics in August, but I hadn't really looked in to budget for baby yet. I'm glad to hear it was good and I'll look in to it now, thanks for sharing
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Procella View Post
    The range was seeing baby as early as next month and the couple had 2 kids already to Dec of this year with their first.
  5. Senior Member
    When I was pregnant with mine and DH's first, I took a class similar. I really enjoyed it although it wasn't a budget class. Probably more like the basics mentioned above.

Got a few goodies for the baby, some information etc. I think they are great ideas for first time moms (even though it was my second).