Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: somethings wrong with my...

1. patrixgirly

somethings wrong with my...

Advertisements
    PERIOD!!! i get it... no problem there but i get it like twice in the same month. i had started for jan. on new years eve. i started for feb. jan. 27th and now i started for march today. anyone else have this problem? im going to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning to get registered in DEERS so i can get to the DR. should i be worried tho?
  2. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    It sounds normal, I just counted the days inbetween what you said and its around 27-28 days!! 28 days is a normal cycle for a normal woman. So I think your fine!
  3. patrixgirly
    hmmmm ok...
  4. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    seems fine to me! as long as its consistent and always right around the same length apart, i would say you are perfectly healthy! but if you want to try to move it, get on the pill and talk to your doc about the options of that
  5. Senior Member
    I was going to say the same thing. It's a 27-28ish day cycle..pretty normal. Most people don't actually get their period the same time every month.

Ask Me About IH!
  6. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    perfectly normal.....you don't start on the 3rd of each month, you start every 28 days on average, some longer, some shorter. I know I am 27 days(have been for 8 years) but some of my friends were as long as 38 days...it all depends. as long as they are coming on a fairly normal basis, I wouldn't be concerned.
  7. patrixgirly
    its just weird bc it just started happening... it was never like that before. thats y i was concerned