Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Weird Bank transfer

1. Regular Member

Question Weird Bank transfer

Advertisements
    We have a transfer pending for like $260 and it is coming from ACH VAED TREAS 310. I have no idea what is it any ideas ?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Is your husband getting education benefits from the VA? If he didn't take a class by was cut a check for books or something, he'd have to pay them back if it was a transfer from your account they're paying the stipend to your account. That's all I can think of with that account title.
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
    Is your husband getting education benefits from the VA? If he didn't take a class by was cut a check for books or something, he'd have to pay them back if it was a transfer from your account they're paying the stipend to your account. That's all I can think of with that account title.
    Yeah he is in school but the VA owes us more then $260. So it is probably just the book thing
  4. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanGirl View Post
    Yeah he is in school but the VA owes us more then $260. So it is probably just the book thing
    It looks like the VA education ... but be aware, what they 'owe' and what they pay don't always coincide. Often times they are many months behind. That $260 could be payment for something back in July or August.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't