Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Tutor.com for Military Families

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Tutor.com for Military Families

Advertisements
    I just wanted to share a resource I learned about for tutoring military dependent students!

They posted this status:

The facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/TutordotcomForMilitary and the website is here: Free Tutoring Military Family Program.

The ink to register for today's webinar is here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/441977161.

I don't know anything about the company and am just checking it out today, but I wanted to share in case anyone was interested and would be able to participate in the webinar.
  2. Senior Member
    thanks Lynn. My oldest is a jr this year so while very smart with the SAT/ACTs in the next year or so, extra help is great.
  3. You are here.
    You are here.
    yeah I am just waiting on our time slot for our webinar. our middle school child's math, yeah, different from what we saw in Nebraska and Virginia.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frybread View Post
    yeah I am just waiting on our time slot for our webinar. our middle school child's math, yeah, different from what we saw in Nebraska and Virginia.
    Please let me know how it goes. I wasn't able to be home during the time slot for our time zone and would be interested to know what they said.