Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boot camp... HELP

1. Kara Davis

Boot camp... HELP

Advertisements
    I need some major help... I'm a freshman in college and my fiance left for boot camp on January 23, he is at Fort Jackson,SC.. A girl here in my dorm is in the Army National Guard as well and she told me somethings that happened at her boot camp and it has me very worked up.. She said that whenever they go out for their 7 day trip to Victory Field that the guys and girls have sex like crazy... I need to know if this really happens or if she was just being a B*tch... I don't think that my fiance will do anything but I'm not one to have a lot of trust in other girls around him... so please if you know help me....

Thank you
    Kara Davis
  2. Senior Member
    If your fiancee is the good guy you believe him to be (otherwise you wouldn't be engaged to him!), then I think things are going to be just fine and I seriously doubt that he will cheat. I have a feeling she is more talking about the single guys/girls, not your snagged one, and from what you have said, she might be kind of a bitch too.

3. Happy little tree
    Happy little tree
    my DH was at Ft. Jackson and he never said anything about that. There was a lot of that going on at AIT, but that was just the single people.

Keep up with all of our adventures with renovating a 1960s ranch house - check out MY BLOG!

4. Senior Member
    Well as far as that goes, when are they going to have time unless they are not using their energy for the mission at hand. They will not do that because they can get into trouble, fraternization (spelling?). She is trying to get under your skin. I am speaking from experience being on that side of things and I am sure others here have been in the same position I was in. I am prior active Navy and that never happened. We were always too busy to do that and all the snoring was proof, lol. If he just left for boot camp, expect it to be a week or so before you get any letters/phone calls etc. I would suggest to write him as soon as you get his address or even before then, that way he knows you support him. I did that with my wife when she went through Navy basic training. She would get a letter every time they had mail call. Everything will be ok, don't let that person get to you and if you ever have any questions, problems, etc, everyone here is great about helping everyone with anything.
  5. I love my Boys!
    I love my Boys!
    Yeah I think she was just being a jerk....They do not have hardly any down time and I dont imagine them being able to be alone with any women..the women are even in different baracks.
  6. Senior Member
    it could be possible, but unlikely. If you trust him don't worry about it. Let those who risk it get in trouble or an STD lol.
  7. inlovewithjon
    Ah, you got me scared too now...my man is at Ft. Jackson. I trust him and you gotta trust yours too! Everything will be ok!
  8. Senior Member
    Eh, if he's going to cheat, he's going to cheat. Him being in the military has nothing to do with it. If you trust him everything will be fine
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  9. Psych Student by Day..
    Psych Student by Day..

My fiance is in the Navy, and people weren't like that in basic training, but A school people were hooking up and stuff. Just gotta have faith and trust in him, if you haven't talked about your feelings about cheating/adultery, now would be the time! Welcome sweety! PM me if you ever need to chat!

Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!
  10. Senior Member
    Also, I meant to add, I'm here in Cola. and I have never heard of 'sex orgy's' from Ft. Jackson
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast