Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pay date?

1. Senior Member

Question Pay date?

Advertisements
    I know that with navy fed, if the 1st or 15 is sat, sun, or mon, we get paid the Friday before. I've heard that even if its a regular weeks day we get paid the day before. As in, the 1st is a wed this coming payday...do we get paid on Tuesday? Just wondering. I'm not used to the 1st and 15th thing, since we're guard. We only get paid this way during deployment/activation. I'm so confused by it!!
  2. Senior Member
    We have USAA but I believe that they are similar to Navy Fed. We always get paid a day in advance. So if payday falls on a Wednesday, we get paid on Tuesday. If it falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the Army pays Friday and USAA pays us Thursday! Hope that wasn't too confusing! Our friends have Navy Fed and their pay is the same as ours!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather0315 View Post
    We have USAA but I believe that they are similar to Navy Fed. We always get paid a day in advance. So if payday falls on a Wednesday, we get paid on Tuesday. If it falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the Army pays Friday and USAA pays us Thursday! Hope that wasn't too confusing! Our friends have Navy Fed and their pay is the same as ours!
    Awesome, thank you!!
  4. Senior Member
    Yep, it'll be on Tuesday!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    Yep, it'll be on Tuesday!
    That is seriously the best thing I've heard all day. Y'all have made my day! Payday can't get here fast enough! 4 things breaking in the house in less then 3 weeks, and we're on fumes money wise till payday. At least now I know it will be one day sooner!