Military Significant Others and Spouse Support -
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help me Sign Up

  1. Account Closed
    toothfairy03's Avatar
    toothfairy03 is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Mar 2006

    Help me Sign Up

    Does anyone know where I go to transfer my tri-care from San Diego to here in Va Beach? Does my hubby need to be with me to do this? I wanted to get this done by the end of the week. TIA
  2. hurry up and wait....
    Jennifer's Avatar
    Jennifer is offline
    hurry up and wait....
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    north of the border
    I know my friend was able to transfer hers and her daughters herself. You just need to go to the Tricare office and put in a request for your records and get them to enroll you there. I can't remember, but you may need a copy of his orders too!
    Traci's Avatar
    Traci is offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Moyock, NC
    When we moved from Il I just went to the tri-care office at McDonald Army Hospital in Newport News Va and it was done. If your in Va Beach Oceana has a clinic but I am not sure if it has a tri-care office. Portsmouth should. call tri-care to be sure.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Erika's Avatar
    Erika is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Saint Marys, GA
    Going to the Tricare office at the hospital in Portsmouth would be the fastest. I know the base on Little Creek has a tricare service center, but they will just tell you to go to Portsmouth if you want it done faster. You can fill out the form and mail it in or just drive it to Portsmouth and it will be taken care of that day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts