Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Mypay Confusion?!

1. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries

Mypay Confusion?!

Advertisements
    Hubs checked mypay just now and he has his guard pay set for 12/14, but he also has a pay for a little over $150 that said in the bottom "Adjustment pay for 11/2, non taxable" (11/2 was the day he graduated AIT and came home BTW)

Next to the amount on this pay stub it just says "Other credits"

Example

OTHER CREDITS $150 (ish)

Would this be for the back pay for his promotion he was supposed to get May 1st? Or what? We are both very confused. He is going to call his Sgt tomorrow and see if he may know but hubs wanted me to ask here to see if anyone knows.
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

It could be backpay. I can't remember what our backpay was listed as when DH reenlisted way back, though. Does that amount sound right for backpay?
  3. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    It could be backpay. I can't remember what our backpay was listed as when DH reenlisted way back, though. Does that amount sound right for backpay?
    In honesty no clue.. On his drill pay it says that his leave days are unpaid still but then on the "other credits" one it says that LV paid 16.. But $150 ish shouldn't be the amount for 15.5 days of leave right???

He is also going to call the Sgt he worked with when he had to "trade" his leave days in.

I hate being confused
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyGirl View Post
    In honesty no clue.. On his drill pay it says that his leave days are unpaid still but then on the "other credits" one it says that LV paid 16.. But $150 ish shouldn't be the amount for 15.5 days of leave right???

He is also going to call the Sgt he worked with when he had to "trade" his leave days in.

I hate being confused
    Now I'm confused I hope you figure it out! In the meantime, you may not want to spend that money in the event it was an error and they pull it from the next paycheck
  5. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Now I'm confused I hope you figure it out! In the meantime, you may not want to spend that money in the event it was an error and they pull it from the next paycheck

Yea I am lost beyond anything..

Will do!

His leave pay that he sold his days for that would be more than that though right?
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Yea I am lost beyond anything..

Will do!

His leave pay that he sold his days for that would be more than that though right?
    That sounds really low for 15 days but I'm not sure how much reserve's leave days are worth (he's reserves, right?). I think that there's some sort of equation that DH explained to me once but I cannot remember. I want to say you take your monthly paycheck and divide by number of days in a month and that number should be what a day of leave is worth. Don't quote me on that, though.
  7. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    That sounds really low for 15 days but I'm not sure how much reserve's leave days are worth (he's reserves, right?). I think that there's some sort of equation that DH explained to me once but I cannot remember. I want to say you take your monthly paycheck and divide by number of days in a month and that number should be what a day of leave is worth. Don't quote me on that, though.
    He is guard, but that is what we were told too. It *should* be around 800 for 15 days of leave.

I hate this As if things aren't confusing enough they have to make pay be complicated

Hopefully someone can answer this for him tomorrow. He is going to call his unit Sgt and email the Sgt that he worked with when he came back. Hopefully one of them has answers
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

He is guard, but that is what we were told too. It *should* be around 800 for 15 days of leave.

I hate this As if things aren't confusing enough they have to make pay be complicated

Hopefully someone can answer this for him tomorrow. He is going to call his unit Sgt and email the Sgt that he worked with when he came back. Hopefully one of them has answers
    Oh, my bad. But yeah, $800 sounds much closer to 2 weeks of leave. Should be a whole paycheck (give or take a day). When you find out, update, now I'm curious
  9. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Oh, my bad. But yeah, $800 sounds much closer to 2 weeks of leave. Should be a whole paycheck (give or take a day). When you find out, update, now I'm curious

Will do!!! LOL I will not leave you hanging Hopefully we find out tomorrow what the heck is going on
  10. There's no testimony without the test.
    There's no testimony without the test.
    That's it but I think it's based on base pay only so no allowances or anything.