Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current LES?

1. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Current LES?

Advertisements
    I logged into DB's my pay. He knows I login because I do his bills as well as mine. I see Oct 2012 LES which covered 10/15 & 11/1 pay. When will the LES for 11/15 & 12/1 pay be available? Stupid question I know. I'm apologize for it.

2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    It should already be available... It usually comes out a couple days before payday. DH's is showing.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    It should already be available... It usually comes out a couple days before payday. DH's is showing.
    Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I'm going to go check again right now. It's possible I missed it.

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    It won't have his full LES with the breakdown until a week or less from the 1st. The LES right now will just have his basic info and a thing that says what he'll get paid (well, have gotten paid) on the 15th
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyatheart86 View Post
    I logged into DB's my pay. He knows I login because I do his bills as well as mine.
    You log in using his login name and password? Did you read the warning that is comes us that states by continuing you are saying that you are the person with the login and cites the relevant law for signing in when you are not that person?
  6. Senior Member
    Did your DB get paid? I just noticed DH didn't get paid and he checked his MyPay and realized his 15th LES isn't there. Maybe there's a hit or miss glitch in the DFAS system. Is anyone else having this problem?
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysgal View Post
    Did your DB get paid? I just noticed we didn't get paid and DH checked his MyPay and realized his 15th LES isn't there. Maybe there's a hit or miss glitch in the DFAS system. Is anyone else having this problem?
    No, we got paid on Wednesday.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    No, we got paid on Wednesday.
    I was really hoping it wasn't just us. A "just us" issue seems like it's so much more difficult to fix than a system issue Oh well, guess I'll find out later when DH heads to finance!
  9. AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobysgal View Post
    Did your DB get paid? I just noticed DH didn't get paid and he checked his MyPay and realized his 15th LES isn't there. Maybe there's a hit or miss glitch in the DFAS system. Is anyone else having this problem?
    He did get paid.

10. AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Quote Originally Posted by dekeoboe View Post
    You log in using his login name and password? Did you read the warning that is comes us that states by continuing you are saying that you are the person with the login and cites the relevant law for signing in when you are not that person?
    He gave me his login info and told me to check his LES because his pay was off. He didn't want to login to his mypay acct over public wifi. After 6 years of doing his bills, he isn't going to complain to authorities or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast