Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: ok so

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

ok so

Advertisements
    alrighty here we go: when i enrolled in tricare prime i was in the south region. dh went in to update everything on his page 2 (i think) but he failed to remember that i needed to be changed to the west region. i called the toll free number on the triwest website and they just told me to go to the tricare office on the bangor base to update that or go to DEERS and have dh update me in either of those two places.

so what do i have to do to update that??? can i just do that at the navy hospital?
  2. LaurenOC
    The base should have a Tricare and Deers office. I was told that all I had to do was go to them and they would transfer my info once I moved. But with Deers I think your DH has to be there. Have fun!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah they mentioned i could go to DEERS. but first i have to get his f-ing ass out of the house after he comes home from work and god forbid he actually helps me figure out where anything is kwim?
  4. HMCS Wife
    HMCS Wife
    You can go to the navy hospital here in Bremerton Tricare office is on the 3rd floor and you should be able to switch everything right there. You do not need your husband there with you. I did all of that back in August when I moved here and didn't have a problem at all.